This post may contain affiliate links. See https://theresamariedaily.com/about/ - affiliate disclosure policy for more info.
When it comes to holiday shopping, I have a few go-to stores I swear by. There’s always the occasional random store, but for the most part, I stick to my main stores.
Having a plan of where you’re going to shop actually takes a lot of pressure off of holiday shopping. I always make a list of who I’m buying gifts for with a few words explaining some of their favorite things. This makes it really easy when shopping, because I can easily buy gifts geared toward what they love.
I usually go for stores that have a wide variety of items, like Macy’s, Amazon, and H&M for clothing. Let’s face it Amazon pretty much has everything you could think of, and Macy’s well it’s Macy’s. I like to go to Macy’s if I want to look at a specific gift in person. H&M has a wide variety of clothing and even sections for males and children. It’s also one of my favorite stores and always has good prices.
Where I’ll be Shopping this Holiday Season
- Macy’s – gifts for home, in-store experience
- H&M – clothing for females, males and even children
- New York & Company – great female work/professional clothing
- Amazon – the best 1 stop shop
- Urban Outfitters – trendy graphic t-shirts make great gifts
- Express – chic clothing
- Adidas – favorite sneaker brand
- Sephora – makeup gifts
- Nordstrom – higher end gifts
- HomeGoods – home gifts
- Kohl’s – cheaper prices, wide variety of items