When I think of Fall food I think of hot and heavy food like soups, stew, lasagnas, chili, etc. One of my favorite things to have during this season is stew. My mom makes a beef stew that is delicious, but since I cut out all meat I no longer eat that beef stew, instead I make a vegetable stew. In this post, I am going to be sharing my easy Vegetable Stew Recipe with you! Let’s get cooking!
What You’ll Need:
- Veggies of choice (I did celery, corn kernels, carrots, potatoes, and green beans)
- Vegetable Broth
- Cutting board and knife to chop veggies
What To Do:
- Chop all your veggies and throw into your crock pot.
- Add in your vegetable broth (I used the whole container, add as much as you desire. I made a lot of stew so the whole container is enough for me)
- Cook for 4-6 hours on high.
This is the easiest stew to make because all you need is some veggies! It tastes absolutely amazing, warms you up and fills you! You won’t be hungry after eating this, but you will be satisfied! I hope you all enjoyed this recipe!