This post may contain affiliate links. See https://theresamariedaily.com/about/ - affiliate disclosure policy for more info.
I am so excited to be sharing this post with you all today! I love playing with makeup and creating new looks so when I did this one I knew I had to post it! I am going to wear this makeup on the day of my Galentine’s Day party and I cannot wait! This look features pink shimmer, with some dark shadow mixed in. Basically, it’s a pink smokey eye. I’m in love with it.
For this look, I wanted to do something with pink and purple hues. I think it’s a really flirty look and I’ll probably wear it a lot more than just for Valentine’s Day. To see my full face of products check out this post.
For this look I am using the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. This is not a palette I use often, I much rather prefer the Naked 2 Palette. Although, whenever I play around with the Naked 3 palette I end up loving the look. Let’s break down the shadows I used and what I did:
- First I prepped my eyes with my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer and then I set it with my Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder.
- I used the color “Limit” all over my lid. Then I mixed “Buzz” and “Factory” together and placed it on the outer corner of my eye (you can see this clearly in the pictures).
- Lastly I mixed “Dust” and “Burnout” together (the two pinky shimmers) and placed that on the inner corner and on my brow bone.
- I blend these all together, working from inner corner out to get that seamless blended look.
- I finish the look off with my Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara and MAC Cosmetics – Matte Lipstick – D for Danger.