This post may contain affiliate links. See https://theresamariedaily.com/about/ - affiliate disclosure policy for more info.
The shacket trend is all the rage right now and honestly I think it’s one that’ll stay. I mean, who doesn’t love layering and being able to wear a shirt also as a jacket? Last year, I came across a few shackets and bought this really thick plaid wool one from H&M. It’s super warm and perfect for cold fall days that aren’t cold enough for a winter coat. When I vacationed in Vermont last fall, I wore this shacket a ton! It was perfect for the weather there!
I’ve rounded up a few shackets that are perfect for this season and for years to come! Click on the photo you want to shop and you’ll be taken to the direct link!
- H&M Jersey Shacket
- H&M Oversized Cotton Flannel Shirt
- Cotton On Elyse Os LI Shacket
- Marks and Spencers Checked Textured Shacket with Wool
- Boohoo Tonal Check Trucker Shacket
- Forever21 Drop Shoulder Button Front Shacket
- Hollister Cozy Brushed Shacket
- Nasty Gal Big Cord and Beautiful Oversized Shirt
- Free People Ruby Jacket