This post may contain affiliate links. See https://theresamariedaily.com/about/ - affiliate disclosure policy for more info.
Sunday’s are my favorite day of the week. I wake up early, go to church, plan my week, plan my meals etc. Some Sunday’s can also be extremely relaxing. I guess you can say I have some Sunday Habits. In this post, I’m going to be sharing some of my Sunday Habits with you. These are things you can implement into your Sunday schedule. Having Sunday Habits will help you look forward to Sundays and not dread them because it’s the end of the weekend. You will probably have a better week if you do these things as well.
- Wake up early (not super early, but maybe an hour before you normally would).
- Sip your coffee slow and enjoy the morning.
- Clean your house, do the laundry whatever needs to be cleaned.
- Take a hot shower/bath and get ready for the day.
- Plan out your week – from meals to events/work, etc.
- Go to the store and pick up any last minute items you need.
- Meal prep your food for the week.
- Look at the weather and plan your outfits for the week – this is great if you work so you’re not rushing in the morning to get ready.
- Make dinner + drink your wine/kombucha.
- Have me time.
- Get a good nights rest and conquer the week.
Well, those are all my Sunday Habits! Sunday’s don’t have to be dreadful, especially if you follow these 11 habits. I hope you all enjoyed this post and have a great Sunday + week!