It’s a polka dot paradise right? No? Well, to me it is. I’ve been loving this old navy maxi dress for summer! It’s super light weight, airy and comfortable. I love layering dresses with a short sleeve T-shirt underneath. A T-shirt under a dress is the perfect way to dress it down and make it look more casual. Adding a fun belt to accentuate the waist makes the look even better too!
– This one is currently on sale at old navy!
My tips for summer layering
- Wear a plain or graphic T-shirt under anything spaghetti strapped
- Add a belt to accentuate the waist
- For cooler days, throw on a cardigan
- Tie a denim jacket around your waist