This post may contain affiliate links. See https://theresamariedaily.com/about/ - affiliate disclosure policy for more info.
Scarves are the best winter accessory, especially blanket scarves. If you don’t know what a blanket scarf is, they’re a huge scarf with extra fabric in the shape of a square or rectangle where you could literally wrap yourself in it like a blanket. Because of the shape and length there are many ways to style them. Blanket scarves, are perfect during the fall and winter months when the weather begins to cool down and turn frigid. In today’s post, I’m going to be sharing 2 ways I like to style my blanket scarves.
- Hold out the scarf to its full length and twirl it until it’s smaller and resembles a regular sized scarf.
- Place the scarf around your neck having the ends to your back.
- Take both ends and cross them bringing to opposite sides.
- Place one end under and over the scarf, and the other end over and under the scarf.
- Unfold your scarf to its full length.
- Place scarf around your shoulders like a shawl would fit.
- Take your favorite belt and tie it around your waist like normal.
These are my two favorite ways to style a blanket scarf! I love blanket scarves so much. You all know I love to be comfy and cute always, and these scarves help me achieve that look without trying to hard. I hope you all enjoyed this post and learned 2 new ways to Style a Blanket Scarf! Thanks for reading (: