After my Valentine’s Day Treats post, I think it’s safe to say that I love baking for holidays! I think it’s super fun and cute to do. This post is going to be all about my St. Patrick’s Day treats! I hope you enjoy this and hopefully it will give you some inspiration for your treats!
What You’ll need:
• Wilton Candy Melts Green (2 bags)
• Mini Pretzels
• Mini Pretzel Sticks
• Parchment Paper or Nonstick Reynolds Wrap
• Cookie Sheet
• Mixing Bowl
• Spoon for mixing
What To Do:
- Pour Candy Melts into mixing bowl (feel free to add in Cisco/shortening so that the candy melts are smoother).
- Melt the candy melts in a bowl for 1 minute & 30 seconds to make sure it is fully melted. Mix with spoon so no clumps form (do 30 seconds then mix and again till 1 minute & 30 seconds is up).
- Take 3 mini pretzels and 1 mini pretzel stick and dip them in the candy melt until completely covered.
- Using a fork (I used a craving fork), take out the first mini pretzel (that will be the top).
- Next, take out the mini pretzel stick and attach it to the bottom-middle of the first pretzel.
- Then take out the last two pretzels and attack those to the sides of the first pretzel and pretzel stick.
- Repeat these steps until you have as many as you want.
- Leave out to dry (candy melts dry very quickly)
☘Green Glitter/ Shamrock Sprinkled Cupcakes☘
What You’ll Need:
• Cupcake Mix
– Ingredients from mix:
– Cupcake mix
– 1 ¼ cup of water
– 1/3 cup vegetable oil
– 3 eggs
• Whipped Cream (or you can use icing)
• Green glitter sprinkles
• Green shamrock sprinkles
• Cupcake liners (I used ones with shamrocks on them)
• Cupcake baking sheets
• Mixing bowl
What To Do:
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cupcake liners into cupcake pans.
- Follow instructions from cupcake mix. (Add ingredients, whisk)
- Pour batter into cupcake liners using a ice cream scooper (I find this works best).
- Bake cupcakes until golden.
- Let cupcakes cool before icing.
- Ice the cupcakes with Whipped Cream or icing of your choice.
- Top cupcakes with green glitter sprinkles and green shamrock sprinkles.
☘The Finished Treats! ☘