This post may contain affiliate links. See https://theresamariedaily.com/about/ - affiliate disclosure policy for more info.
I have updated my makeup routine a bit, since my first Everyday Makeup Look post, so I thought I’d share it with you. I’ve added a few new products that I’m absolutely loving, and I hope you’ll love them too! Let’s jump right into the products/routine!
Products listed in order of use
- Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base – This is honestly the greatest stuff on the planet. It smells amazing, makes your skin so soft and keeps your makeup in place! I love that it’s filled with vitamins, because it keeps my skin healthy and fresh looking. Sometimes I wear this in place of my regular moisturizer on my no makeup days.
- Benefit Cosmetics: The POREfessional Face Primer – Love love love this stuff! OMG, I swear this stuff is awesome. You instantly see it blur right after application! Super lightweight on the face too!
- Maybelline: Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer – Wow this has to be the best drug store concealer there is! Super light on the face, not harsh and blends effortlessly! I’m not one for a concealer that’s super bright, so I use color neutralizer and it’s perfect for my fair skin tone.
- it Cosmetics: Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream With SPF 50+ – This product is iconic honestly. Because it’s a CC+ Cream and not 100% foundation, it’s so light on the face. It doesn’t feel like you’re wearing any face makeup! I use two colors for this Fair = on my cheeks, chin, nose, jaw and Light = on my forehead and temples. I do this because I usually apply bronzer on my forehead anyway, but with this darker color I can use less bronzer on my forehead. It’s a little trick of mine and makes my forehead appear smaller.
- Laura Mercier: Translucent Loose Setting Powder – I learned about this product from watching beauty gurus on YouTube. I’m not sure if it’s the best product out there, but they all said it was, so I tried it. I use this only to set the concealer under my eyes. I do not set my whole face with powder ever.
- Benefit Cosmetics: Hoola Matte Bronzer – Another iconic product. This bronzer is gorgeous. It’s the perfect amount of color, especially for my fair skin. I use this as my ‘contour’ product to define my cheek bones.
- Clinque: True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer (Sunkissed) – This has been my holy grail bronzer since I was 16 lol. My mom has always used this product, so when I began playing with makeup I added it to my collection. It’s a gorgeous color, and not cakey like some other powder bronzers. I use this product to go over the Hoola Bronzer, and then add a little to the outline of my forehead and temples. I also use this for my nose contour.
- Tarte: Blush and Glow Blush and Highlighter – I love Tarte products. This combo is perfect. Gives you just the right amount of blush and highlighter for a reasonable price. I’ve never been a blush girl, because under my CC+ Cream I have rosacea. But, I wanted to implement it into my new routine and I have fallen in love with this duo. It’s gorgeous and works well with my skin. Also smells amazing lol.
- Too Faced: Natural Eyes Neutral Eyeshadow Palette – This has been my holy grail palette for2 years now. If you saw what it looks like you’d be in shock, I’ve taken such good care of it lol. I’m not sure how since I use it almost every day. I use the Nudie all over my lid, then I mix Push-Up, Silk Teddy, and Honey Pot on the inner lid to inner corner of my eye. If I want a darker look, I’ll put Chocolate Martini on the outer v of my eye lid.
- Urban Decay: All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray – This is my favorite setting spray. I mean I’m honestly not sure if it really works, but I think it does lol. I use this to set all my face makeup and eyes, before I apply my mascara.
- Benefit Cosmetics: They’re Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara – I used to use the Too Faced: Better Than Sex Mascara for years, and it was my favorite, but it started to have major fall out and clump. I was in Ulta one day and the sales woman for Benefit Cosmetics intrigued me with this mascara. I fell in love. It has no alcohol in it so there is no bleeding/fallout and it is not heavy on my lashes. I highly recommend buying this mascara, it’s a game changer.
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick (Dulce Caramelo) – I have fallen in love with this lipstick. I’m not a fan of matte, I like shiny and creamy lipsticks. Milani has come out with some new gorgeous colors lately and I’m obsessed. It also smells like strawberries lol.
All these products are super amazing and have become my favorites! I was not loving my makeup for a while and since I’ve implemented these new products I love it. I’m all for effortless natural glam, and that’s exactly what these products give me. Thanks for reading!