This post may contain affiliate links. See https://theresamariedaily.com/about/ - affiliate disclosure policy for more info.
Wow, I cannot believe 2017 is coming to an end! This was such an awesome year, but I’m so excited to see what 2018 will bring me next! Whenever a new year is approaching I like to plan and write down everything I want to do, achieve, etc. Resolutions is part of this, but this post isn’t going to focus on those, that’s for a later post. In this post, I’m going to be sharing How to Plan for the New Year.
- Write down your resolutions/goals.
- Make a list of places you want to visit in the new year.
- Plan out your birthday (even if it’s far away from Jan 1) – mine is January 24th!
- Write down the things you want to learn in the new year – for me that’s the language of Italian.
- Clean out your closet and donate/sell whatever you haven’t worn.
- Write down the splurge items you want and start saving – for me that’s a really nice designer pair of big red sunglasses or a Gucci crossbody bag.
- Deep clean your house/room – Winter cleaning is a thing too, sorry Spring!
- Read the book you put off all year to read!
- Have your last ‘Me’ day of 2017 – treat yoself girl = Spa Day!
- Give thanks for all that 2017 has given you.
Well, that’s all my tips on How to Plan for the New Year! These 10 things are actually things I do every year and they really help make the best of the new year! The new year is an exciting time to do what you’ve always wanted to do and more! I hope you’ll enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading, Happy Holidays & HAPPY NEW YEAR!