This post may contain affiliate links. See https://theresamariedaily.com/about/ - affiliate disclosure policy for more info.
Potatoes are something everyone loves, especially if they’re in the form of fries. I happen to love potato wedges the best. You get a bigger piece and more flavor. My family loves to experiment with making different versions of fries so when we made these I had to share them with all of you!
What You Need:
- 2-4 Russet Potatoes (I used organic)
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- Parmesan cheese
- Large bowl
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash and slice your potatoes in half. Then, cut into individual pieces as wedges and place into a bowl.
- Drizzle 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Measure out 2-3 tablespoons of garlic powder, and Italian seasoning and pour over potatoes.
- Top with Parmesan cheese. You can measure this out or just throw on as much as you like.
- Drizzle a dash of olive oil into your baking pan & place the wedges in, skin side down.
- Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden.