This post may contain affiliate links. See https://theresamariedaily.com/about/ - affiliate disclosure policy for more info.
I’m a little late to the cauliflower pizza crust thing, but I actually used to hate cauliflower. I won’t get into details as to why, but I hated it. I couldn’t even touch it. Last week, I was in my local grocery store and I was really craving pizza, but I wanted to keep it healthy. I saw they had a cauliflower pizza crust so I picked one up to try. I AM OBSESSED!
I honestly didn’t think I’d ever eat cauliflower ever again, but I guess it’s different when its pizza crust. It doesn’t taste like cauliflower at all and is super delish and crunchy for crust! The first time I made it I did the traditional pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese. The box came with 2 crusts (they aren’t as big as a regular pizza crust) so I used the second to experiment! I was craving mediterranean flavors so that’s exactly what I did to this pizza. Customize it to your liking, but this recipe is delish!
- 1 crust cauliflower pizza
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced peppers
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup sliced garlic
- 1 oz crumbled feta cheese
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425° (or temperature the box says for your crust) and sliced all veggies.
- Spray your cauliflower crust with some olive oil cooking spray on the top and bottom, then spread pizza sauce on it and add some garlic powder and oregano.
- Throw on your toppings and bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until veggies are fully cooked and roasted.