Since I was a little girl, I’ve always loved the color pink. I think its so fun and girly. Over the past few years, I think my style took a turn from super girly to the popular edgy look. One of the biggest challenges of having an edgy style is wearing something too girly, like for example the color pink. In this post, I’m going to share my tips on How To Make Pink Edgy.
- Don’t do all black. All black is always thought of as edgy, but with pink, I think it actually makes it look dressy. Mix your colors. I went for black, pink and a light washed denim. These colors balance each other out, so you don’t lose the pink shirt.
- Do a ripped denim. Ripped denim always gives an edgy feel. For my look, I wore a light washed ripped tomgirl jean. They’re a loose/baggy fit which is comfortable, but still stylish at the same time.
- Cuff your jeans and throw on some booties. I went for a more western styled bootie, to match the western styled belt. Booties, especially a western style, are always more edgy than the typical bootie.
- Black accessories. I opted for a black cross body bag, black booties, black sunnies, a black western belt and lastly, a boyfriend fitted black denim jacket. The black details dress up the look while keeping it edgy. It also adds a little extra fun.
- If you’re wearing a light pink shirt, opt for a bright-dark pink lipstick. If you’re wearing a darker pink shirt, opt for a lighter pink lipstick.
Crossbody – Gucci Soho Leather Disco (Black)
Well, that’s all for my tips on How To Make Pink Edgy. I hope you enjoyed this post! I had so much fun at my photoshoot for this look! I think knowing How To Make Pink Edgy, is super important because it can often be confusing, and hard to do. With these tips, you’ll be able to create an outfit in seconds!