This post may contain affiliate links. See https://theresamariedaily.com/about/ - affiliate disclosure policy for more info.
I am so excited to be sitting down and writing this! I started this blog in January (2017), so I’ve never done a real holiday post (besides Valentine’s Day). I cannot believe the holidays are approaching us. It feels like yesterday was just Labor Day. Time is moving very quickly lately and with that being said, it’s time to start holiday shopping! In this post, I’m going to explain the 7 things I do to Plan Gifts for the Holidays, so let’s get into it!
- Make a list of everyone you need to buy gifts for, (family, friends, work, teachers, etc).
- Set price budgets for everyone, (i.e. my price budget for a family member is always the highest).
- Write down what their favorite stores, needs, and wants.
- Get inspiration from Pinterest/magazines.
- Set a day and get your shopping done (I personally like to do my shopping, bright and early in the morning – less people out = less stress).
- Once you get a gift for someone, wrap and label it right away so you don’t get mixed up.
- Check those people off your list once you have bought and wrapped their gift(s).
Those are the 7 things I do to Plan Gifts for the Holidays. I hope this post helps you plan your holiday shopping! Happy planning and safe shopping!