Hot chocolate, the drink of choice for the Holiday Season! Wouldn’t you love to know how to make your own hot chocolate? Well, now you can! Hot chocolate is actually super easy to make. Just add some love and you’re good to go! In this post, I’m going to be sharing how to make these amazing Hot Chocolate Sticks! These taste delicious and are a perfect little extra gift for someone!
What You’ll Need:
- Chocolate of your choice (I did white, and milk chocolate)
- Straws or candy sticks
- Toppings (I did sprinkles, mini marshmallows, and peppermint candy cane dust)
- Silicon tray
- Microwave safe cups to melt chocolate
- Spoon to scoop chocolate into tray
What To Do:
- Place your chocolates in 2 different small microwave safe cups and melt in microwave.
- Gently pour chocolates into the silicon tray.
- Top with your toppings, and place your straw/stick in.
- Place in refrigerator to completely harden.
- Gently remove the chocolates from the silicon tray, pushing up from the bottom.
- Heat up your milk and place your hot chocolate stick inside, stirring until completely melted.
- Throw on your toppings and enjoy!
These are so delicious and adorable little treats! They make having hot chocolate by the Christmas tree that much more festive and exciting! Thanks so much for reading this post and Happy Holidays everyone!