This post may contain affiliate links. See https://theresamariedaily.com/about/ - affiliate disclosure policy for more info.
Trail mix has to be one of my favorite snacks. They’re healthy, easy to make, and fill you up, but I can never find a trail mix that has everything I like so I decided to make my own. It’s super simple and you end up getting what you want with every bite! I love taking this to school especially, because when my stomach start growling mid class, it’s a great snack to have until I can get a meal.
Homemade Trail Mix
- semi-sweet chocolate chips Trader Joe's
- roasted coconut chips Trader Joe's
- pumpkin seeds Trader Joe's
- pistachio nuts Trader Joe's
- sunflower seeds
- mason jar
- measuring cup
- Gather all your ingredients plus mason jar and measuring cup.
- Add each ingredient (measured or eyeballed) into the measuring cup and then gently pour into the mason jar. Putting everything into the measuring cup first will help mix all the ingredients.