This post may contain affiliate links. See https://theresamariedaily.com/about/ - affiliate disclosure policy for more info.
Gifting season is now upon us, which means it’s time to get shopping! Some may have already started, some not just yet, and some wait till the day of the holidays to shop. With that being said, I’ve curated 12 gift ideas (24 total) for the men and women in your life! I want to keep this intro short, so you can start shopping. In this post, you’ll find two shoppable collages for His & Her Holiday Gift Guides. Click on the + located in the black box on the item of the image you want, to be redirected to where you can shop that item!
This post contains affiliate links. Check out my policies page in the About section of this blog for more info.
- Thermos Water Bottle Stainless Steel Insulated 18 oz – Stainless Steel – This is always a great gift for not only a man, but anyone. Reusable water bottles have become so popular lately that you hardly see people carrying actual bottled water. Get this gift and ensure they’ll be drinking water in style.
- Recycled Wool Water-resistant Peacoat by: Express – This is a staple coat for any and every man. I love this one because it’s water resistant and that’s not something you see often on a peacoat!
- Faux Suede (minus The) Leather Sleeve Jacket by: Express – Another staple jacket. I love how this is a leather jacket, mixed with some suede in the shape of a bomber style. Super trendy and chic.
- Xbox One X 1TB Console – Now I don’t know one man who doesn’t play video games, so this is clearly the best gift!
- Barrett Chukka Boot by: Nordstrom – I love this boot. I think it’s super trendy, a great color and can totally be dressed up or down for any occasion.
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones – Matte Black – This is an awesome gift for anyone really. I see so many men wearing these at the gym, that I actually bought my brother a pair. The matte black is super nice and clean looking too!
- Sky Viper Streaming Drone with Autopilot – V2450GPS by: Target – This is a great gift for the tech lover. I personally don’t understand drones, but I know many people love them and they are still super popular.
- Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband, Black, Large (US Version) by: Amazon (US) – Fitbit’s have been around for a while now, but I still think they’re an essential. The fitness world has been vastly evolving and more and more people are becoming aware of health. This is an awesome gift, get yourself one too and you can match!
- Monogram Cuff Links by: Nordstrom – These are such a cool touch on your average cuff links. I love the way cuff links look. They’re just so classy and why not get ones with your monogram.
- Adidas Trefoil Graphic Hoodie – The essential hoodie. This is a great piece. Perfect for lounging, errands, or going to the gym!
- SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker – Another great essential. Everyone loves music. This is a great gift for those music lovers, or those that love to have dance parties!
- Patagonia ‘Better Sweater’ Quarter Zip Pullover – The classic Patagonia. A great sweatshirt made by a morally ethical company with a great purpose.
Those are the 12 items in my His Holiday Gift Guide! I think these 12 are awesome gifts that any man will love! If you buy any of these gifts, let me know what the recipient thinks of them!
- Yves Saint Laurent 3-Pc. Mon Paris Gift Set – I love, love, love this perfume! It’s such a gorgeous scent. I always love receiving perfume as a present!
- Cable Knit Pom Pom Beanie by: Forever 21 (US) – Still a huge fan of the pom pom trend. I honestly don’t think it will go out of style. How cute is this beanie? You’ll stay warm, and look cute without even trying!
- H&M Knit Wool-blend Sweater – Now, who doesn’t love receiving sweaters around the Holidays? This is a gorgeous slightly oversized sweater. The blush pink color gives me life.
- Faux Fur Throw by: Nordstrom – Such a must. Faux fur throws are my go-to blanket for lounging and laying around. Super cozy and warm!
- Gabbie Thigh High Boot by: Nordstrom – I absolutely love these boots! OTK boots are super stylish and honestly, keep your legs so warm lol. I love how the heel on this is low, making it comfortable and practical for an all-day boot.
- Oversize Faux Fur Wrap by: Nordstrom – I love this so much. If you don’t know, I am all about the faux fur. This wrap is gorgeous. Super warm, stylish and can act as a mini blanket!
- Vans ‘Classic’ Sneaker – If you’ve never tried Vans, what are you waiting for? They are easily the comfiest shoe and they add instant style to any causal look! These are my go-to slip on!
- Impressions Vanity Touch 2.0 LED Vanity Mirror by: Nordstrom – This is definitely the best invention ever made. Update your makeup routine with this awesome light up mirror!
- LOFT Reversible Faux Fur Vest by: Loft – Again with the faux fur, Theresa you’re obsessed… I love vests during the winter season. I especially love that this one is reversible, because I think the suede on the outside with the fur peaking through is gorgeous and super chic!
- x Desi Perkins ‘High Key’ 62mm Aviator Sunglasses by: Nordstrom – Sunnies are always a must. No matter what season it is, they are always an essential. These ones are gorgeous and reasonably priced!
- Stila Star-Studded Eight Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Set by: Ulta – Stila makes awesome liquid lipsticks, so when I found this gift set I knew I had to include it!
- Too Faced Best Year Ever Set – I am dying over this gift set! I absolutely love Too Faced products, especially their eyeshadows, which is what this set is. I love how reasonable the price is too. You can’t beat 3 eyeshadow palettes for $49!
These 12 items are perfect for any type of women in your life! Even buy them for yourself. Treat yo self girl. I love all of these items, and actually most of them were on my Christmas list this year!
I hope you enjoyed this His & Her Holiday Gift Guides post! I actually had a lot of fun putting these together. I gave myself some great gift ideas too! Have fun shopping! Thanks for reading & Happy Holidays!