This post may contain affiliate links. See https://theresamariedaily.com/about/ - affiliate disclosure policy for more info.
Relaxed waves is my new go-to hair style. It’s super easy and looks effortless. I’m not a fan of tight curls or super curly hair so this is a great option for me. This look takes me about 15-20 minutes to do but, it is so worth it. Scroll down to see how I achieve my Relaxed Waves Look.
- Brush out all your hair making sure there are no knots.
- Clip up the top section of your hair or section hair how you normally would.
- Section pieces of hair however you like (I take sections of all sizes, I find it looks more relaxed when the waves are all different sizes).
- Begin curling the bottom section of hair how you normally would (I like to curl my hair away from my face).
- Once bottom section is all curled, go ahead and take down that top section and begin curling.
- Once all your hair is curled, take your brush (I use a flat brush) to brush out the curls (this will create the relaxed wave look).
- Optional: You can add hairspray if desired (I usually don’t but, if I’m doing this look early in the morning to wear all day I will spray a little).
See how simple this look is? I love how effortless it turns out! It looks so natural too which I especially love! I hope you enjoyed this hair tutorial!