This post may contain affiliate links. See https://theresamariedaily.com/about/ - affiliate disclosure policy for more info.
When it comes to basics, I like to invest. A good basic is essential to your wardrobe. They can be worn all year and are always a go-to when I’m not sure what to wear. Another plus about basics, is that every single store carries them. Not willing to invest, Forever 21, has a great affordable basics line. I personally shop for mine from a bunch of different stores. Whenever I see a basic I like and is good price and great quality I will buy it.
My go-to basics are:
- A good pair of jeans – I currently don’t have a favorite brand of denim because I’m in-between sizes while losing weight, but I do find denim from American Eagle, Target, Levis, and H&M
- Bodysuits – My favorite long sleeve bodysuit, spaghetti strap bodysuit, deep wrap front bodysuit. Bodysuits just make outfits easier and they come in so many variations.
- Black booties – Every girl needs a classic pair of black booties. You can wear them all year round and they go with everything. I always opt for a classic Chelsea boot.
- Leather Jacket – you can never go wrong with a leather jacket. It’s so classic and instantly elevates any look. Biker leather jacket
- Denim Jacket – The essential to spring/summer and fall fashion. I’d say winter too, but I personally stop wearing mine after the Fall season. A denim jacket is the perfect layering piece over sundresses, maxi dresses, or light sweaters. A true blue denim is the best I’ve found.
- Solid T-shirt – I’m such a white t-shirt girl its insane. I love the ones from H&M I think the fit is super flattering and love how they give a little oversized feel.