This post may contain affiliate links. See https://theresamariedaily.com/about/ - affiliate disclosure policy for more info.
I know the correct term is Valentine’s Day, but I’m all about Galentine’s Day. I am single, but that’s besides the point. I would just rather celebrate the holiday with my friends and celebrate our friendships instead of being at dinner with a guy. lol that’s the truth. Anyways, I wanted to put together a little gift guide if you’re like me and would rather celebrate with your girls, mom, aunts, grandma etc. This gift guide, will include 16 cute gifts to give to your friends for Galentine’s Day. Click an image in the collage below to be redirected to where you can buy the item.
- ‘Hugs N Kisses’ Boxed Original Rise Thongs (3-Pack) – Honestly, how cute is this???
- Old Navy Womens Sueded Flap-Front Crossbody Bag For Women Blush Size One Size – Loving this bag! Perfect for spring time!
- Best Friend handpainted stemless wine glass tumbler – Awww so cute 💗
- Embossed Glass Chawan Bowl Candle – Love when candles have pretty packaging
- Assorted Truffle Bath Bombs – I wish these were edible lol they look yummy
- Naked3 Palette – The best palette for pink hues
- XO Stoneware Plate – So cute and festive! Perfect for a Galentine’s Day party!
- ‘Caroline’ Travel Jewelry Case – Perfect to keep jewelry safe while traveling!
- Moonlight Drop Earrings – Gorgeous earrings !😍
- Love You Rose Gold Mini Trinket Bowl – Super cute! I use one for my rings
- Elisa Birthstone Pendant Necklace – In love with this! And Elisa is my best friends name!🤗
- Seraphina Off Shoulder Sweater – How cozy and cute does this sweater look???
- I Heart You Diamond Silk Scarf – So chic!
- Pink Glitter Bomb iPhone 7 Case – OMG so fun!
- Baby Rosé Bears – Yum, gummy bears and Rosé? I’ll take it!
- ‘one in a million’ initial pendant necklace – This is my favorite piece! Super dainty, but sweet❤️