This post may contain affiliate links. See https://theresamariedaily.com/about/ - affiliate disclosure policy for more info.
Pasta primavera is a super easy and delicious meal to make. You can have it for lunch, dinner or even as a side dish! I usually have this dish in the summer months so I decided to switch up my vegetables and even change my pasta to pumpkin shaped and make it a fall pasta primavera! This dish is full of flavor and super easy to make. It’s great for a meal prep dish too because you can store it in the fridge for up to 3 days! I cannot wait to have this for dinner tonight!
- 1 box pasta of choice
- 1 cup brussel sprouts
- 1 cup mushrooms (cubed)
- 1 sweet potato (cubed)
- 1 zucchini (peeled and sliced)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp TJ everything but the bagel seasoning
- 3 tbsp Italian dressing add more if desired
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Chop and place all vegetables + garlic into a bowl, coating them with olive oil + seasonings.
- Place vegetables + garlic onto a sheet pan and bake for about 25 minutes or until sweet potatoes are fully cooked and the vegetables are slightly browned.
- Begin boiling water for your pasta. Once boiled, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and let cool.
- Once vegetables are done, remove and let cool.
- Pour pasta into a large mixing bowl, tossing vegetables over it. Add Italian dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately or cooled!