Hi loves! Today I am doing my first makeup post! I’m so excited to be sharing this with you! I have always loved makeup. I’ve been wearing makeup since I was probably 8 due to being a dancer. We had to have makeup on for competitions/recitals and pictures! I’ve always watched my mom do her makeup too! Recently though, about a year ago I began watching makeup tutorials on YouTube and I revamped my skills. I am in no way a makeup artist or beauty guru, I just love makeup and I thought I would share this with you! I hope you enjoy this post!
What I Use:
- Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer – Neutralizer
- it Cosmetics CC+ – Fair
- Beauty Blender
- Clique Bronzer – Sunkissed + 4 bronzing brushes
- Maybelline Brow Define Fill + Duo – Deep Brown
- Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette + 3 eyeshadow brushes
- Better Than Sex Mascara
- Maybelline Strobing Stick – Iridescent
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- Estee Lauder Pure Color 21 Pink Innocence Shimmer Gloss + applicator brush
- I use the Aveeno Clear Complexion moisturizer everyday, before I apply my makeup. It keeps my makeup on all day and moisturizes my skin at the same time!
- I take my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in the color Neutralizer on dark spots, or blemishes.
- I apply my It Cosmetics CC+ in the color Fair all over my face as foundation, focusing the most product on my cheeks. I blend this in with my beauty blender.
- Next I take my Clinque Bronzer in the color Sunskissed and I use a tiny crease brush to do my nose, a bronzer brush from Avon for my forehead and cheeks, a fluffier brush for my neck and then lastly I take a big fluffy brush to blend out my whole face making it look more natural. It ends up looking like a “sunburned” look which I like.
- Next I brush out my eyebrows with the end of my Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Pencil. Then i take my Maybelline Eyestudio Brow Define + Fill Duo Pencil in the color Deep Brown to do my eyebrows.
- For my eyes I take the Two Faced Natural Eyes palette and I put the color Nudie all over my lid as a base. Then I mix Push-Up and Cashmere Bunny on the outer corner of my eye working it into the lid as well. Then to finish I take Silk Teddy and place that on the inner corner/lid.
- Then I take Push-Up and put that color on my lower lash line as well using a thin flat brush.
- I then use my Two Faced Better Than Sex Mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
- Lastly I use the Maybelline Master Strobing Stick in the color Iridescent on my cheeks, nose and forehead to highlight my face.
- I then set my whole face with my Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray.
- For lips today, I wore the Estee Lauder Pure Color 21 Pink Innocence Shimmer Gloss.
The Finished Look
This look is a subtle glam that I wear pretty much everyday. You can easily transfer it into night glam by adding some more eyeshadow and eyeliner. I hope you enjoyed this makeup post!