This post may contain affiliate links. See https://theresamariedaily.com/about/ - affiliate disclosure policy for more info.
Banana cream definitely has to be my favorite kind of pie flavor. It’s super refreshing especially on a hot summer day, omg the best. I also have this strange addiction to bananas and their smell lol. I can’t believe I just admitted that on the internet, but it’s true; I love the smell of bananas.
I make banana cream pie at least 3 times during the summer. Everyone in my family loves it, it’s definitely a favorite in my house. I wish I could say I make it completely from scratch, but that would be a lie. Buying the pudding and pie crust from the store is so much easier and my favorite way to make it. I have used my homemade pie crust recipe before with this pie, but again buying it is so much easier. Alright, let’s get into this delicious and easy recipe now!
- 2 boxes Banana Cream Pudding
- 4 cups Milk
- 2 sliced Bananas
- Pie Crust (homemade or store bought)
- Whipped Cream optional
- If making homemade pie dough, go ahead and bake that first. If using store bought (prepared) crust, skip this step.
- Take your 2 boxes of pudding and add the milk. Mix and let sit for a few minutes to become that pudding texture. Then, place in fridge to chill for a few minutes while you cut the bananas.
- Take your crust and 2 bananas to assemble. Cut your bananas into slices and place on the bottom of pie crust and around the sides, completely covering the crust.
- Pour the pudding right on top and decorate with some whipped cream. (Whatever pudding is leftover save as an extra dessert!)