Happy Valentine’s Day loves! This holiday just makes me so happy and excited that I felt it was appropriate for a DIY today! DIYs are my favorite and this one came out gorgeous! Even though it’s still winter here in NY and it doesn’t look like spring is coming soon, I wanted to get into the springy mood. With that being said, todays post is a DIY: Wood Initial Floral Sign. My mom has been dying for me to make her a sign with flowers and our initial so I finally did. I hope you enjoy this post and again, Happy Valentine’s Day!
What You’ll Need:
- Wood hanging sign
- Wood letter
- Faux flowers
- Hot glue gun + glue sticks
Wooden items and flowers purchased at Michaels
What To Do:
- Take any labels off that are noticeable while your hot glue gun heats up.
- Add a large amount of hot glue to the back of your wood letter and then stick it to the middle of the wood hanging sign, pressing down to ensure it is stable. Let this dry for 5 minutes.
- Start cutting your flowers and place them onto the wood, arranging them how you want it to look. I placed mine in the top corner.
- Take your hot glue and place a glob onto the wood hanging sign and begin placing down your flowers, pressing down to ensure they are stable. Let this dry for 5 minutes before hanging.
This DIY: Wood Initial Floral Sign is absolutely gorgeous! I am in love with how it came out. It’s the perfect decor piece for the spring and summer months. I hope you enjoyed this DIY and thanks for reading(: