This post may contain affiliate links. See https://theresamariedaily.com/about/ - affiliate disclosure policy for more info.
As you can probably tell by now, I love making DIY bath sugar scrubs! They’re fun to make, smell amazing and cause your skin to be super soft! Last month, I made a DIY: Cinnamon Apple Pie Bath Sugar Scrub. For October, I decided to do a Pumpkin Pie Spice one. I absolutely love these sugar scrubs. I use them almost everyday, if not, once a week. Let’s get into the DIY. I hope you all enjoy!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice – I add more than a teaspoon, it’s all about preference and how strong you want the scent to be.
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 glass jars
- measuring cups
- Not Shown: mixing bowl, ribbon – I used an orange and white polka dotted ribbon, spoon to mix
What To Do:
- Measure out your brown sugar and granulated sugar and pour into a mixing bowl.
- Add in the pumpkin pie spice (recipe calls for 1 teaspoon, but I added in more to my liking)
- Measure out and melt your coconut oil. Pour it into the mixture and mix to coat everything.
- Add in more granulated sugar if your mixture is too wet.
- Begin pouring your sugar scrub into your jars.
- Tie an orange ribbon around the jar for decoration!
- Pour a hot bath and enjoy!
This bath sugar scrub is absolutely amazing and how cute are they? These sugar scrubs are a perfect gift to give someone! If you’re not into Fall scents then check out my DIY: Lavender Bath Sugar Scrub post!