This post may contain affiliate links. See https://theresamariedaily.com/about/ - affiliate disclosure policy for more info.
It was just last year that I was writing this post, only I was turning 22. A year really does go fast. A lot has changed within that year, but those changes have been good, and I’ve learned a lot about people, and myself.
This year, I’m keeping my birthday low-key and just doing things I enjoy with my boyfriend. Sometimes low-key is the way to go. Anyways here’s 23 Things I’ve Learned by 23.
- Life isn’t so serious;
- Take everything day by day;
- Buy a journal, and use it;
- Don’t be selfish all the time;
- Love hard;
- Live a healthy lifestyle, it’ll make you feel good;
- Cherish the little things;
- Believe in yourself;
- Some people can’t be trusted for a second time;
- Recognize who is always there for you;
- Talk to your parents;
- Work hard toward your goals;
- Study hard;
- Don’t give away all your secrets;
- Chase your dreams;
- Do what you love;
- Start each day fresh and smiling;
- Sometimes retail therapy is what you need;
- Meal prepping on Sunday will save your life;
- Take photos everywhere you go;
- Find things that spark a creative side in you;
- Read, Read, Read;
- Enjoy every sip of your wine.