This post may contain affiliate links. See https://theresamariedaily.com/about/ - affiliate disclosure policy for more info.
The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals – Melody Beattie, The Language of Letting Go
2020 has been a crazy interesting year for all of us. This year challenged us, broke us, lifted us, inspired us, and so much more. It has truly been a year of deep emotion. 2020 taught me so many valuable lessons that I will take into each new year.
2021 will hopefully be that fresh start from 2020 and turn things around. Each year I make a set of goals/resolutions that I want to accomplish in the new year. Every goal set doesn’t always happen, but that’s part of being human.
- Focus on a healthy mind, body, and soul
- Save money
- Devote more time to me – I’ve taken up many hobbies in 2020 and I don’t want to lose that in the new year
- Stop putting so much pressure on myself – not everything needs to always be perfect
- Grow my Etsy shop into something big!
- Let go of the past
- Be surrounded by people who lift me up and support me
- Be okay with not always having a set plan
These are just a few of my resolutions for 2021. This year taught me so much, especially about myself and I can honestly say, I think 2020 showed me who I truly am and I’m so grateful for that. 2020 was the year of finding yourself.