This post may contain affiliate links. See https://theresamariedaily.com/about/ - affiliate disclosure policy for more info.
Mother’s Day is going to look a little different this year due to COVID-19, making it be more sentimental and special than ever before. I wanted to create a small gift guide for inspo in case you’re lost on what to get this year. I included some cozy quarantine items, gardening tools, cheese boards, and lots of personalized meaningful gifts.
*If you cannot shop right now I completely understand. You can always create something from scratch or just cook dinner for your mom. If you’re not with your mom during quarantine, have a web chat party with her so you can still spend the day together!
- ‘CozyChic®’ Ribbed Throw Blanket
- Mother’s Day Gift Personalized Cutting Board, Maple or Walnut, Custom, Engraved
- Birthstone Bracelet
- Classic Candle Duo
- UGG Braelyn II Robe
- 3pc Short Handled Garden Tool Set Blue – Smith & Hawken™
- Engraved wooden spoon, Mothers day gift for Grandma, Nana gifts,
- Sonia Kashuk™ Makeup Bag Set – 2pc
- Women’s 3 Piece Satin Notch Collar Pajama Set – Stars Above™
- Birth constellations
- Quick Dry Ultra Comfort Micro Mesh Sanitized Bath Pillow White – Bath Bliss
- Oven safe pie pan with your loved ones actual handwritten recipe on display. Perfect memorial, s…