This post may contain affiliate links. See https://theresamariedaily.com/about/ - affiliate disclosure policy for more info.
I love festive drinks. Whether it be a spring theme, cider drink or cranberry you can catch me drinking it. For this holiday season, I wanted to spice up 2 of my favorite drinks: moscato sangria and Moscow mules. Crack open the bottles and get to serving these fun festive drinks!
My parents make Moscow mules all the time, so I thought it would be fun to mix it with some cranberry to give it that festive feel. Cranberries are the perfect addition to any winter holiday item and are super healthy too.
- 2 oz Russian Vodka
- 4-6 oz Jamacian Ginger Beer
- 2 oz Cranberry Juice
- Splash of lime juice
- Cranberries fresh
- Rosemary for garnish
- Fill copper mug with ice and a splash of lime juice.
- Add 2 oz of Russian Vodka, 4-6 oz of Jamacian Ginger Beer and 2 oz of Cranberry Juice. Stir to mix.
- Garnish with rosemary and cranberries.
Sangria is a favorite of mine during any season, but especially holiday season. You can totally use a dry white wine and club soda if you’re not a moscato fan, but I personally love moscato. The sparkling apple cider and fresh green apples give it that extra sweetness that I love.
- 1 bottle Moscato I use Bartenura Moscato
- 1 bottle Sparkling Apple Cider
- 2 Green Apples chopped
- 2 cups Cranberries fresh
- 1 bunch Rosemary
- Chop apples and throw in bottom of pitcher with the cranberries.
- Pour in moscato and cider and mix everything around.
- Top with rosemary.
- Let sit in fridge for a few hours to settle before serving.
- For fun, rim the glasses with granulated sugar.