This post may contain affiliate links. See https://theresamariedaily.com/about/ - affiliate disclosure policy for more info.
Wow, I cannot believe it’s New Year’s Eve. It’s about to be 2020, a new decade. 10 years ago I was in 7th grade going into 8th. It’s honestly scary and crazy to think of that. Many things have happened in these past 10 years and I’ve definitely learned a whole lot.
I wanted to share 10 things this decade has taught me because I think it’s important to reflect back and share experiences with others. If you haven’t already, I highly recommend doing this for yourself 🙂
So, here’s what I’ve learned…
- You won’t be close with your elementary/middle school friends forever
- Enjoy high school, but study hard to get into a good college
- Your boyfriend from high school probably isn’t the one
- Appreciate your graduation
- Get a job when you’re 18, it’ll teach you new things about yourself
- Do what you love
- Don’t be afraid to put yourself first
- Let love in
- Take life one day at a time, not everything is going to go as planned
- Always laugh and have fun
Happy New Year everyone!