Hummus has become one of my favorite foods lately. I want to put it on everything! I love it with multi-grain chips, veggies, and on this wrap! Lately, I’ve been trying to eat more vegetables to, therefore incorporating them into this wrap was key for me! This is a great lunch to have at home, school, work, on the beach etc. It’s light, and super easy to make! So let’s get into it!
What You’ll Need:
- Mission Wraps – Multi-Grain
- Nature’s Promise Organic Roasted Garlic Hummus
- Shredded Carrots
- Baby Spinach
- Not Shown: Plate, knife and spoon
What To Do:
- First, place wrap onto a plate and add on a generous amount of your hummus.
- Next, place your spinach on top of step 1.
- On top of the spinach, add some shredded carrots.
- On top of the spinach and carrots, add your sliced tomato.
- Lastly, add your broccoli and another scoop of hummus on top.
- Folding Trick: Always fold the bottom up first (this will keep anything from falling out of the bottom), then fold one side in, and then the other side. (nothing will fall out this way!)
- Finally, you can eat it!
That’s all you have to do for this vegetable hummus wrap! It’s super easy and takes 2 minutes to do, plus you don’t have to cook anything! I love this wrap and I know I’ll be taking it to school for lunch with me! I hope you enjoyed this recipe!
Stay Connected With Theresa Marie Daily on social media: