Happy September 1 everyone! I cannot believe summer break is over! I’m honestly not ready to go back to school. I already have so much homework due and classes don’t start until the 6th! I’m stressing already! I can tell this is going to be a long semester.
With September 1, rolling in & the Starbucks release of their Pumpkin Spice Latte (PSL), I am officially in Fall mode. All the stores have begun putting out Fall decor, clothing & food & it makes me so excited! I thought it would be fun to share with you some of my favorite Fall items to kick off September! So here is my list of Top 10 Fall Favorites!
- PSL – nothing like a iced or hot pumpkin spice latte! I can’t help myself I just love all things pumpkin spice, call me basic, I think it’s amazing.
- Scarves & Booties – a good scarf is essential for the Fall season, especially if it’s a blanket scarf! I love a good blanket scarf in the fall because you can use it to wrap around you when you get cold since, the fall temps aren’t too chilly. Booties are an essential during the fall season. They finish an outfit and are always comfortable and super cute!
- Apple/Pumpkin Picking – apple and pumpkin picking are easily my two favorite activities of the fall season! They’re so much fun and a great time to spend with family/friends!
- Fall Makeup – I love a good smoky eye during the fall season using browns/orange tones and even maroons. I found these 2 palettes from Milani that I’m obsessed with! (here/here)
- Apple Pie – honestly, there is nothing better than a homemade apple pie! I love pumpkin pie too, don’t get me wrong, but there’s something special about a slice of warm apple pie with ice cream that hits the spot!
- Sweater Weather – the crisp air of fall is my favorite, but you do need a sweater at night! I love a good sweater/cardigan! At the bottom of this post in the “shop” section I am linking some of my favorite fall sweaters that are out right now! Click them to shop directly. These are affiliate links.
- Plaid – I love plaid everything! Plaid is definitely something that can be worn all year in different forms, but it’s mostly seen during the fall/winter months! I picked up quite a few plaid items from Zara last week and I cannot wait to share them with you all in posts!
- Halloween and Thanksgiving – Halloween is always a fun day, but Thanksgiving is the ultimate fall holiday! The food, the colors, the crisp November air, nothing beats it honestly.
- Picnics, Hayrides and Angry Orchard – my friends and I love doing all the fall activities! This year, we want to go to Angry Orchard in Walden, New York. We all love their hard cider and think that would be such a fun activity! Picnics and hayrides are 2 of the other fall activities my friends and I love doing!
- Football – not many people know this about me, but I am a die hard NY Giants fan! I love watching football and September, means FOOTBALL! The best way to spend a Sunday in the fall is at home cuddling while watching football!