Hi loves! Today I am sharing with you my new series! Talks With Theresa Marie! I’ll be bringing up all sorts of topics! If you have any in mind that you would like me to talk about then contact me on any of my socials or go to my Contact Me page and send me an email! Or directly email me at firstname.lastname@example.org put in the subject line Talks With Theresa Marie.
I hope you enjoy my new series! I’ll be doing one once a month!
Something I think everyone struggles with, or has struggled with in the past. I definitely struggle with this, not so much as I used to though.
The human body is an amazing thing. It is so fascinating. If you’ve ever taken a bio/science class then you already have some idea of this. Our bodies can do remarkable things. Therefore we should celebrate them.
To start celebrating your body:
- Feed it the necessary nutrients it needs. Trust me I know we all love Oreos and chips but those aren’t the healthiest for us. You want to feed your body good food so that you can stay healthy and strong.
- Stop comparing yourself to others. You have to appreciate and love your own body. Not everyone has the same fast metabolism as others. Everyone/Everybody is different. There are healthy things you can take to increase your metabolism, for example: I drink what is called a Meta D every Morning before my cup of coffee. In it is 1 tsp. of cinnamon, 1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar, 2 oz. of organic apple juice and 6 oz. of water. You shake it up and drink that before you eat breakfast. Cinnamon and apple cider vinegar are known to increase metabolism and stop bloating.
- Love the body you have. If you are already confident in your body that is totally amazing! We only have one body to take care of. We should not be bringing it negative energy and bad foods. Stop saying, “I cant be a model ever because I don’t look like a Victoria’s Secret Angel.” That is the worst thing you can tell yourself. It will only make you upset and cause you to eat your feelings.
- Wear whatever you want. If you think you look smoking hot in something and it makes you feel good then wear it! Who cares what other people think or say about you! Don’t let others bring down your confidence. Wear whatever makes you happy.
- Buy yourself something that makes you feel sexy. Whether it be some new panties or a bra, lingerie anything, buy it. If it makes you feel sexy and unstoppable buy it.
So what I’m trying to say is: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT BODY SHAPE YOU HAVE! EMBRACE YOUR BODY, LOVE YOUR BODY, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, EVERY BODY IS BEAUTIFUL.