Summer Date Looks + Idea

Summer is the best time for adventures and fun dates! Although fun and exciting, picking out an outfit for those dates can be extremely stressful! In this post, my brother Frank, and his girlfriend Elisa went to our local Arboretum for a fun casual date! This post will feature their outfits and hopefully give you some inspiration for a fun date idea! Let’s get into the looks!

It was a very hot/humid day so they both went with outfits that they would feel comfortable in.

Frank’s Look:

CottonOn Men’s Graphic T-shirts – One he is wearing is sold out

Shorts

Sunglasses

Sperry Boat Shoes

Apple Watch

Elisa’s Look:

Similar Dress 1Similar Dress 2Similar Dress 3 – Dress she’s wearing is a few years old.

Hat

Bag

Sandals & Belt – DSW

Their Social Medias:

Frank – Twitch. TV, Frank – InstagramElisa – Instagram

That’s all for this post! I hope you enjoyed it and hopefully got some date inspiration from it! Remember a date doesn’t always need to be expensive. This date was only $8 for parking and they had such a great time!

Stay Connected With Theresa Marie Daily on social media:

InstagramFacebookTwitterPinterestBloglovinGoogle+

27 Comments

1. July 10, 2017 / 1:20 pm

I can’t do white on adventurous days. I always manage to get stains all over my shirt. :/ 😀

2. July 10, 2017 / 1:42 pm

That dress is so cute and looks so lightweight and comfy!

3. July 10, 2017 / 1:49 pm

Great post! What a creative idea, going on a date in an Arboretum. I especially love that white shift dress:) It looks so elegant! Awesome post, thanks for sharing!

• July 10, 2017 / 1:53 pm

That’s my brother & his girlfriend, but thank you so much !

4. July 10, 2017 / 3:43 pm

The setting is just gorgeous! I have always wanted to do a shoot at the SF Botanical Gardens!

• July 10, 2017 / 4:05 pm

I love gardens they’re just so beautiful! Thank you so much

5. July 10, 2017 / 5:53 pm

Great ideas. The clothing seems quite comfortable.

6. July 10, 2017 / 6:29 pm

Beautiful dress and outfit! Not sure I could pull off that hat though! As for the mens outfit, I’d love to get my boyfriend a pair of shorts that color! Thanks for your post!

• July 10, 2017 / 7:08 pm

Thank you so much for checking it out! My brother has like every color pair of shorts haha

7. supermillennial
    July 10, 2017 / 9:18 pm

Great ideas & pictures!!

8. July 10, 2017 / 10:36 pm

Wonderful looks! Beautiful pictures! I can’t do white… I have way to many kids :/ lol but beautiful pictures!

9. raquel
    July 10, 2017 / 10:40 pm

These looks are super cute! Not to mention, the photo quality of your pics here are amazing. Great post 🙂

• July 11, 2017 / 12:18 am

Awhh thank you so much! I took the pictures for them ! 😊

10. July 11, 2017 / 12:34 am

Wow… Very beautiful and really matching outfits… Sometimes going out on a date can be really stressful when you have no idea on what to wear esp when there’s not much cash😂… Thanks for the very helpful post

11. July 11, 2017 / 2:30 am

You both look so comfortable and cool! Hope you had a great time.

• July 11, 2017 / 2:32 am

Thank you, but that’s my brother and his girlfriend! They had an amazing time there !

12. July 15, 2017 / 11:11 pm

Therese Marie, I love this post. Completely made me smile! 🙂 Thank you.

You are welcome to share for Forgiving Fridays – if you want to! It’s a weekly prompt where I encourage fellow bloggers to post about forgiveness, even if it’s not straightforward. e.g., one bloggers posted about how she’s worthy of wearing beautiful clothes.

Anyway if you’d like to participate, simply include a pingback to my most recent Forgiving Fridays & a #ForgivingFridays tag. My most recent post is here: https://forgivingconnects.com/2017/07/14/todays-forgiving-fridays-results-of-my-7-day-quiet-my-mind-retreat/

Whichever way, I’m sending you blessings. Lovely to connect. Debbie