The drinks of summer are always the best part if you ask me. I recently came across this recipe for Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade and I thought I should try it! It’s super easy to make and perfect for any backyard party/bbq, beach/pool day, or just to have a refreshing drink on a hot summer day! I’m excited, I hope you’re excited! Let’s get into it!
What You’ll Need: (Change measurements according to size of your pitcher)
- 4 cups sparkling water or sparkling wine (I used Poland Spring Sparkling Water)
- 4 cups raspberry lemonade (I used Simply Lemonade with Raspberry because I think it tastes the best)
- Fresh Raspberries
- 3-6 small mint leaves
What To Do:
- Add some ice to the pitcher.
- Pour 4 cups of sparkling water/ wine into the pitcher.
- Pour 4 cups of raspberry lemonade into the pitcher.
- Top off with as many fresh raspberries as you like and your mint leaves.
- Pour into glasses and add fresh raspberries and mint to your individual drink (if desired)
- Store in the fridge for best taste.
*If you want a sweeter taste do more cups of juice than sparkling water, and if you want more fizz do more cups of sparkling water than juice. In my individual glass I added more sparkling water for extra fizz.
This drink has become my new favorite for summer! You can even add alcohol to it and turn it into a cocktail for extra fun! If you don’t like raspberries substitute them for another fruit! I hope you enjoyed this recipe! If you try it let me know in the comments or on any of my social medias!
This post is not sponsored. I recreated the recipe from this pin on Pinterest.
Stay Connected With Theresa Marie Daily on social media: