Are you tired of having to pause every few minutes while straightening your hair to brush it? Are you tired of your hair straightener making the texture of your hair feel like straw? Fear not my friends Vanity Planet has come to the rescue!
I’m sure you’ve seen these ceramic straightening brushes all over the place by now, let me just say they’re amazing. I was a little skeptical at first, but after seeing so many reviews on it i figured why not try it? It was the best decision ever.
I ordered mine from Vanity Planet it is called the Flow Ceramic Straightening Brush. It cuts your straightening time in half because of the brush you don’t have to interrupt the flow to brush out knots when it does it for you! This product is amazing. When i used it my hair was in a french braid all day and it was 80 degrees out so my hair was frizzy too. I was super impressed with how fast it straightened my braided waves and how shiny and soft my hair came out! My hair (straightened) has never looked or felt better! I will never go back to a regular straightener ever again!
How To Use:
- Take out of packaging and untie the chord.
- Plug into outlet.
- Hold the power button down and it will turn on.
- Once on it will automatically be set at 170 degrees. Turn up to desired temperature (highest is 370 degrees).
- While it is heating up it is good to brush through your hair like you normal would do before straightening to prevent any knots in your hair from burning.
- Once heated, take the straightening brush and begin brushing through your hair.
- Style how you desire. Because it is a brush you can angle the ends of your hair to flip them out or in.
- Turn off your brush by holding the power button.
- Let cool before putting away.
I give this product a rating of 5 out of 5! Highly recommend!
*This is not a sponsored post. I purchased this product myself. These opinions/review is my own and 100% honest*