Hot chocolate season is finally approaching us and I’m so excited! I love hot chocolate. It’s rich in flavor, keeps you warm and it makes you all happy. I’m not sure if regular hot chocolate or the Christmas flavors are ready to be consumed yet, but Pumpkin hot chocolate definitely is! If you love pumpkin pie than you will love this Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate! Let’s get into the recipe!
What You’ll Need:
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (a little more than half a can)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract – I used McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 ounces white chocolate – I used Ghirardelli Classic White Chips
- Whipped cream for topping (optional) – I used Reddi Wip Original
- Ground cinnamon to garnish (optional)
- A cute mug
- Sauce pan
- Ladle – to pour into mug
What To Do:
- Combine the milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, salt and vanilla in your saucepan, heating it until the mixture begins to simmer, whisking constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add in the white chocolate and stir until it is completely melted and incorporated.
- Pour into your cute mug.
- Add your whipped cream and cinnamon as toppings.
Recipe adapted from The Marvelous Misadventures Of A Foodie
I hope you enjoyed this recipe post! If you love pumpkin pie you will absolutely love this drink! Feel free to add some alcohol for those Fall holiday parties!
Stay Connected With Theresa Marie Daily on social media: