Planning is one of my favorite things to do. It keeps me organized, on track, and focused. I plan out my blog posts, school things, and regular weekly activities by color coding. I love color coding so much! It makes everything pretty and super neat. I think it’s really important to separate all the things you have/need to do into categories. Like I said, I use 3 categories: blog posts, school things and regular weekly activities. In this post, I’m going to be sharing with you how I color code my for my week!
Categories + Colors
- Blog posts = pink
- School = brown
- Regular weekly activities = green
I use an Erin Condren life planner. It’s my favorite planner. I use it for everything, even planning out my meals for the week. It has thick pages so I use the Erin Condren dual tip markers to color code. There are many markers or color pens you can find on amazon for cheap to use.
- Write everything out for the week lightly in pencil separated by morning, day, and night.
- Then I go over the pencil with the color marker that item belongs to.
- Once that item is completed I will use the same color marker and just put a little check next to it.
- If I have to move something to another date I will write it onto the notepad which is attached to the ruler place holder.
* I usually keep Friday, Saturday and Sundays blank and fill those in during the week. Those are my “floating days.”
It’s honestly so easy to color code and will make your life so much easier! I highly recommend doing this, give it a try and see if it changes your life! Happy Sunday everyone! Thanks for reading(: