Summer is approaching and that means it’s time for bare faces, but that’s not practical for some, especially me. Because of this I’ve created a no makeup – makeup look that I’ve been loving! It’s a great alternative to wearing makeup during the summer. It’s light on the face and takes 2-5 minutes to do! I hope you enjoy! Let’s get into it!
What I Use:
- Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base
- Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 (I’m in the color Extra Light) W/ purple blending sponge
- Clinique ‘True Bronze’ Pressed Powder Bronzer (Color – Sunkissed) W/ small eyeshadow brush for nose contour, avon bronzing brush for forehead and cheeks, & the two other brushes are for blending my face and neck.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (used up I keep it for the spooley lol)
- Maybelline Eyestudio Brow Define + Fill Duo – Color – Deep Brown
- Eyeshadow crease brush
- Bobbi Brown ‘Smokey Eye’ Mascara (I have the travel size)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
What To Do:
- I take an almond sized amount of the Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base and apply to my face like a moisturizer.
- I pour some of the Bobbi Brown BB Cream onto my blending sponge and apply to my face. I focus the most product on my cheeks. (Don’t forget to blend it onto your neck as well)
- Next, I take the Clinique Sunkissed Bronzer and the small eyeshadow brush to contour my nose.
- Continuing with the bronzer, I take the Avon Bronzer Brush and apply some bronzer onto my cheek bones and forehead.
- I then take the last two brushes to blend out my neck and face.
- Moving onto eyebrows, I take the spooley of my Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil and brush out my brows.
- To fill in my brows I use the powder side of the Maybelline Eyestudio Brow Define + Fill Duo in the color Deep Brown (I only use the power side when doing this no makeup – makeup look because it makes brows look most natural – I use the pencil side for everyday makeup).
- I take that eyeshadow crease brush to remove some of the face product off of my eyelids.
- Staying with the eyes, I apply the Bobbi Brown ‘Smokey Eye’ mascara to my top lashes (I know this is a no makeup – makeup look but, if I don’t apply mascara you can’t see my eyelashes because they’re light brown/blonde).
- Lastly, I take the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray to set my face.
Well that’s it for this makeup look! It’s super easy and quick to do! Great for those really hot summer days when you have to go some place nice and need to put on makeup, but you don’t want too much. I hope you enjoyed this look!
Stay Connected With Theresa Marie Daily on social media: