Finals week is approaching very soon, for some it may have started, and I am beginning to become stressed. Christmas is on my mind, and I don’t want to think about school anymore. Senioritis may be kicking in for me too at this point.
My first final is December 13th, and my last is December 18th. That is so close to Christmas! It’s hard to enjoy the Christmas season with finals, but I’ve come up with a few tips to help me still enjoy it while I study!
- If you’re someone who listens to music or background noise when studying like me, listen to the Spotify playlist: Christmas Peaceful Piano.
- Study in a place that is decorated! I usually study in my room or dining room, sometimes even on the floor near the tree! My schools campus is decorated too!
- Take a hot chocolate break! It’s super important to take breaks when studying, so why not enjoy it with some hot chocolate! My favorite is this peppermint hot chocolate I found at a local Homegoods!
- Snack on some candy and Christmas treats! This isn’t always recommended, but it’s fun to snack while studying. Maybe it’s just me, but it does help!
- Plan out study/homework days so you can still go out and do Christmas themed things! This weekend my boyfriend, brother and brothers girlfriend are all going to Rockefeller Centre to see the Christmas tree and have dinner!
I hope these tips help you stay in the Christmas spirit while going through finals! Good luck with your finals and make the most of the end of the semester!