Hi loves! Today I wanted to share with you my greens, veggies and fruit salad. I eat a salad everyday usually for lunch. Sometimes salad can be so boring though. Lately I’ve been adding in almost everything in my fridge/pantry (well the healthy things) and it’s amazing! It spices up a boring salad! I make this on a Sunday and will have it everyday until its gone. I hope you all enjoy this post and are able to follow along and put some flavor to your future salads!
What I Use:
- Baby Spinach
- Baby Arugula
- String Beans
- Sliced Oranges
- Sliced Apples
- Chia Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds
- Sesame Seeds
- Dressing = Creamy Balsamic
Sometimes I will also add in brussels sprouts, asparagus or some sort of beans! Depends how I’m feeling. You would think mixing all this together especially with the fruit would be disgusting but it’s not! It’s your own personal power salad! Packed with deliciousness.
- Grab a bowl (I always use a big universal salad bowl to make enough for a whole week).
- Clean your leafy greens!
- Add them in first (kale, spinach, arugula).
- Wash veggies.
- Begin chopping your veggies (if needed).
- Add them in (cucumber, string beans, broccoli, carrots).
- Clean and cut 2 oranges and 2 apples.
- Add them in, along with blueberries.
- Add in chia seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, pecans and torilla strips santa fe style toppings.
- Put into a dish/bowl.
- Add in dressing.
And just like that you made a power salad! It’s so much fun to play around with cooking! I hope you all enjoyed this and maybe it inspired you to eat salads!
Stay Connected With Theresa Marie Daily on social media: