Even if you’ve never been on a long flight or on a road-trip, you can imagine how draining they can be sometimes. I personally hate airplanes so being on long flights is so hard for me. I love road-trips though, but being in the car for so long can be extremely difficult, especially on your body. In this post, I’m going to be sharing my Essentials For A Long Flight/ Road-trip! Let’s get into it!
- Your phone, phone charger and earphones
- Gum & Tic Tacs – some type of mint, to keep you from getting nauseous
- Hair ties, Foldable Hair Brush
- Travel Advil or other medicine
- Chapstick – you always want to keep your lips hydrated on long flights/ road-trips
- Mini towelettes or hand sanitizer
- Tide To Go – in case you spill something and don’t have time to change once you land
- Lavender essential oil or another oil – to keep you calm
- Perfume spray & deodorant
- Makeup wipes – if you want to wash your face
- A book
- Planner & Pens – if you want to plan out your trip
These are my essentials I need to have within reach of me when traveling. I will either have them in my purse and or carry-on bag. It’s so easy to feel nauseous/sick, unrelaxed when traveling so having medicine, essential oils and gum/mints is important to keep you calm, and feeling well. I love bringing makeup wipes with me as an essential because if I have makeup on and want to take it off I easily can, or if I want to just wipe my face I can too. My planner is essential because I’m the type of person that needs to plan everything out. I usually will plan out my trips or go over the plans while on the long flight/ road-trip. What are your travel essentials?
That’s everything for this post! I hope you enjoyed this! I hope it gives you some insight on what to bring as your essentials for a long flight/ road-trip!
Stay Connected With Theresa Marie Daily on social media: