Today we celebrate our beautiful Earth 🌎🌍🌏
To some, Earth may not be the most beautiful place due to the bad things and hate that happen constantly in our world. Sometimes we forget to love and appreciate Earth. Yes, mother nature can be a little on the edge sometimes lol, but she is always good to us and is so magnificent.
The flowers, the trees, the oceans, the mountains, landscapes etc. all Earth. Today we must celebrate our beautiful home. We all share it, we all live here. We are all neighbors of Earth. You take care of your personal home right? So why not take care of your permanent one…Earth?
Today, I will be spending the day outside enjoying nature and the nice weather while I do my homework. I’m even going to plant some flowers! How will you spend and celebrate our Earth today?
Things you can do:
- Plant flowers
- Plant a tree
- Plant some vegetables
- Water your plants and grass
- Go for a walk and enjoy nature
- If it’s raining, watch a documentary about Earth (it may make you sad, but it’ll be worth it)
- Do some exercise outside
- Play outside with your kids
- Enjoy time outside doing anything! Take a nap outside too! (Again if it is raining, find activities to do inside that will reflect this Earth Day celebration!)
We should do things everyday to celebrate Earth. Find one thing (even if it’s super little) to do every day dedicated to our home. Let’s make every day Earth day!
Earth Day is such an amazing day to reflect on how amazing the world really is. It is a day to forget all the bad and see how magnificent life actually is and can be. Celebrate Earth today and everyday!
Stay Connected With Theresa Marie Daily through my social medias: