I don’t know about you, but now that Fall is approaching, I just want to smell like it. That may sound strange, but the scents of Fall are exquisite. Fall scented bath items are always my favorite! Bath & Body Works becomes my best friend during this time of year. One of my favorite DIYs to make are Bath Sugar Scrubs. They’re so easy, great for your skin, and smell so good! In this post, I’m going to share how to make your very own DIY: Cinnamon Apple Pie Bath Sugar Scrub!
What You Need:
Recipe filled both jars fully: Makes 2
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 glass jars
- measuring cups
- Not Shown: mixing bowl
What To Do:
- Measure out your brown sugar and granulated sugar and pour into a mixing bowl.
- Add in the cinnamon and apple pie spice (recipe calls for 1 teaspoon, but for Apple Pie Spice I added in more to my liking)
- Measure out and melt your coconut oil. Pour it into the mixture and mix to coat everything.
- Add in more granulated sugar if your mixture is too wet.
- Begin pouring your sugar scrub into your jars.
- Tie a red ribbon around the jar for decoration!
- Pour a hot bath and enjoy!
This sugar scrub smells so delicious and just like Fall! Sugar scrubs are extremely easy to make, all you need is some sugar and coconut oil! You can make sugar scrubs smell like anything with the right spices! I hope you enjoyed this DIY post! Check out my DIY: Lavender Bath Sugar Scrub post for another recipe!
Stay Connected With Theresa Marie Daily on social media: