Hi loves! Today I bring you the best DIY I’ve ever created! Have you ever wanted to take a flat lay picture or just a picture of objects with a cute background? You see all over twitter and instagram those girls with the marble background pictures? Well you can be like them too with this easy DIY! Marble is the entire craze lately! Follow these easy steps to achieve the perfect backdrop for your flat lay pictures!
You will need another person to help with this!
What You’ll Need:
- White Board
- Marble Vinyl Paper, there’s a lot of paper on the roll, I still have left over!
- Hard flat surface to roll out bubbles (I used a hard binding of a book)
- First, decide if you want to lay the vinyl horizontal or vertical on the board (I did vertical).
- Take the adhesive back off.
- Begin to lay the paper onto the board lining it up evenly.
- Take a hard flat surface to roll out the bubbles, while the other person pulls the paper more.
- Make sure the surface is completely flat.
- Now one side is done!
- Do the same steps for the second side. (The second side is a little harder to line up. Just go slow with this part).
- Now you have a beautiful marble board!
Now you have a beautiful board to take pictures on! Feel free to buy matte spray if you don’t want it to be glossy! I personally like the glossy feel so I skipped this part!
I hope you enjoyed this little DIY! I’ve been taking so many pictures with this as my background! There are so many different colors you can choose from besides marble. Have fun with it! Let me know if you try this DIY!
Thank you to my best friend for helping me create this board!