Hi loves! I’m on this huge health streak lately and I’ve been finding new recipes on pinterest! I’m not big on the traditional burger meat, so when I found this recipe for black bean burgers I fell in love. I love black beans and they’re super healthy and good for you so I decided why not try this. Let me just tell you it’s amazing. If you like black beans and that spicy taste I recommend trying this! It’s also great if you don’t eat meat! I hope you all enjoy this post!
What You’ll Need:
- Can of Black Beans
- Flax Seeds
- Coconut Oil/ or any type of cooking spray
- Skillet/Frying Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- Chili Powder (optional)
- Turmeric (optional)
What To Do:
- Pour out ½ a can of black beans into mixing bowl. (½ a can makes exactly 2 burgers).
- Take a fork and begin to mash the black beans.
- Add in ¼ cup of flax seeds (you may have to add in more flaxseed if you think the burgers will be to liquidity).
- Add in chili powder and turmeric for seasoning.
- Mash the black beans and flax seeds together.
- Spray your skillet/frying pan with your cooking spray.
- Begin forming your “burgers” into patties. (This part is extremely messy)
- Cook your burgers until fully cooked.
I added some hot sauce to my burger and I made a tiny salad to eat as well! These burgers were so good! My mom and I loved them. They’re super easy to make too and take no more than 10-15 minutes! I hope you all enjoyed this post!